Friday, May 11, 2007

2006 August 1st


.
Two cards arrived today and... I am not sure where are they coming from. Please, if you can recognise them - write to me. I've got the real names and the address of their senders and that's all.
.
Wonderful and unexpected surprise! Thank you!
.
***

The biggest surprise from today's mail - A Handmade card from England, UK
The dragon-fly is so pretty! Orange and green - good combination of the colours I like. Thank you, Wendy B.!
.
***

I love this card!
.
Thank you, J.T, from Wi, USA!
posted by prilade at
11:34 AM 1 comments links to this post
.
.
***
He, hee... Getting older...
The Day is approaching and the first reminders are arriving.
Here, on this page,
I'll try to share all the cards, poems and surprises I'm receiving for my 30s birthdays.
Please, leave me your comments
and send me your thoughts about.
Smiles,
Lillya
still in her 20s ;)
.
PS:
Send me a postcard to:
Lillya; 70, Hr. Maksimov; 2000Samokov; Bulgaria
:o) Thanks!!!
.
posted by prilade at
11:23 AM 1 comments links to this post

No comments: