Thursday, June 7, 2007

2006 August 16th

***
a mail from friends:
.
I guess I'm late,
but it's never too late to wish all the best to friends!!! :)))
We keep our fingers crossed for your career and the house!
All the very best, take care,
Lili!
Warm greetings,
Michal Asienka Marianna
http://pysiaki.blogspot.com/
.
***
another friend - Friemndster.com:
Dear Lillya,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to you my friend . Hope everything is your wishes and you can live for 120 years in health and happyness . Sorry that I sent it a little late but I was on trip and I couldnt do it on time . However you should know that I thought about you and your kindness . In my country we have some wish for our friends birthday :
.
Wish live for 120 years
Wish health all the life
Wish happiness in your heartplease
Dont forget to have a beautiful smile in your face for every moment ,
due to smile can show you calm , beautiful and friendly .
.
Mohammad
http://www.friendster.com/22786278
posted by prilade at 3:42 AM 0 comments links to this post
Sunday, August 20, 2006

No comments: