Monday, September 17, 2007

2007 - Happy Birthday cards

Here is my 2007 Birthday 'collection'. Thanks a lot :)
***
Dominique- France x2
Thank you very, very much for the wonderful bookmark, beautiful envelopes and cards!
*

*

*

*

*

*


***
Swan - USA
Wonderful! Plantssss!
*


***
buttercup65 - New Zealand
My favorite New Zealander cards! They are simply great.
*


***
Seetas - India
Awesome! Plants! Beautiful and how I like it! From India! Thank you!
*


***
kalish - USA
Thank you, Kalish for this great card! Flowers for my 'botany' collection! Thank you!
*


***
kazinhabueno - Brazil Cute and nice! Seems they all are whispering good birthday wishes! Thanx!

*


***
Ginette - Switzerland

This view brings my dreaming mood. Beautiful! Thank you!

*



***
Silkie - Germany x2

Good present! A UNESCO site and another interesting card! Thanks!

*

*


***
Robin67 - Austria

I love Turkey too! Visiting it o often, that it's something as a second home! Thank you!
*


***
moonlessnite - Canada
Charming boquette - thank you!
*



***
cometnatia - USA

Handmade! Good! Thanks!

*



***
Athena125 - Slovenia

My other handmade card in 2007! Thanks!

*


***
rissyrissy - USA O! Chocolates and sweets! I love them!
*


***

soilian - Finland

Thank you! A greeting in Finish with a rose. Nice!

*


***
isabelladuarte - Brazil THANK YOU! The immage will appear here soon!

No comments: